Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve 2009...Resolution!

This year instead of vowing that I am going to be a size 3 by next week or lose 20 pounds in two days (OK yeah I realize both of those things are impossible, that's my point! I WILL NOT set myself up to fail.) I am vowing to make better, healthier choices. That is it. If I lose weight and waist along the weigh(yeah I know that's the wrong spelling. It's a pun silly) then great, because I definitely need to. If I don't, I will embrace the healthy choices that I do make. This is a journey. It's a process. It is not a race. It is me. It is my life. It IS how I will become HEALTHIER.

I am prepared! and for this I would like to thank Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen. I will not always make perfect choices for my healthier lifestyle, and this is OK. However, when I do make a choice that is not in the best interest of my health, I WILL follow the YOU DIET MANTRA:

"AT THE NEXT AVAILABLE MOMENT, MAKE AN AUTHORIZED YOU-TURN"

Mistakes are OK, and I am expected to make them. I will love myself through them.

OK, so I am almost finished with the book and the CD's. Well, finished reading and listening to the for the first time. I have a feeling I will come to cherish these tools.

So, stay tuned, tomorrow I will post my weight, my waist, and my menu.

Happy a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year :)

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment