Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"you on a diet" got the book......

OK, so today i picked up the book from the library. i not only got the book but, i got the book on CD's so that i can listen to them on my way to and from work. somethings bound to stick right? ok, so i was really disappointed that it wasn't Dr. oz or Dr. Roizen speaking on the CD but, i guess i will survive. i will just change the voice in my head to be one of theirs :) wow, voices in my head! i really do sound like a nut job.

anyway, getting back on track. i started listening on the way home from the library. so, as I'm listening i hear in the first 14 days i will lose 2 inches around my waist. i then think, i cant do this for 2 weeks because Christmas is during that. here i go again planning my failure. so, what i think i will do, is to start reading and see where it goes from there.

Dr. oz, Dr. Roizen, where are you? i need a push. i need your help. i know i can do this. again, so it begins.......

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease :)

No comments:

Post a Comment