Sunday, December 13, 2009

ugh i think i need doctor oz!

OK.....so the first week is over and not so great. well, i will chalk this up to a learning curve maybe? or I will just be honest and say that Holiday goodies, emotional eating, bad choice for date night and a church carry in got the best of me. so, i have learned but, i have also gained a pound. i will not be discouraged and i WILL NOT give up. I will succeed at this. calling Dr. oz, come in Dr. oz. i think i need you!!!!

so, the next week begins. My goal is to maintain this week. I am trying to be realistic as i race through the Christmas season with all its festivities. yes, that is it, i will maintain but, i WILL continue to exercise and make the next right choice.

love, peace, and chicken grease :)
dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment