Sunday, April 4, 2010

making it!

OK, so I certainly was not perfect this week but, I did progress. I tracked points until Saturday???? I can't even tell you why I got side tracked because I was home all day. So, another week goes by and I don't get my something special (probably something girly like a new make-up or moisturizer that I want to try) again this week. Even though I have been losing I made a deal with myself that if I went a whole week and tracked all my points I would get myself a little something special. I had thought about it since I lost weight but, cheating on a deal with yourself is kinda like cheating at solitaire, nobody really wins then.

Weight 152.5 (-2.0#) YEAH!!!!
Waist 36.5" (-1/2 ") YEA!!!!!
Hips 39" (same)
Bust 3.9.5 " (- 1/2 ")YEAH!
Biceps 13.5" (-1/2")YEAH!
Neck 14" (same)
Thigh 20" (-1")
YEAH!

Anyway, I did what I said I was going to do. I totally enjoyed my Easter dinner and now I am done. Back to points counting tomorrow but, let me just say, I think baked brie should be outlawed. Especially baked brie wrapped in puffed pastry and covered with dates and brown sugar. What the heck was I thinking. I'm sure my tongue will be missing that tomorrow but, not quite as much as my desire to be healthy. I love controlled mayhem. It's who I am.

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease!

Dawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment