Sunday, April 25, 2010

MAKING CHANGE

Weight 150.5 (-1) YEAH!!!
Waist 36" NO CHANGE
Hips 37 1/2" (-.5) YEAH!!!!!
Bust 39" NO CHANGE
Biceps 12." (-1/2")YEAH!
Neck 14" NO CHANGE
Thigh 20" NO CHANGE

OH MY! I am SQUARE!


So this week there have been some changes, in my weight and inches that is. And, don't get me wrong that is great! I'm ecstatic any time I see the numbers go down.

I tracked everything, and I mean everything, including the LARGE, yes you heard me right, LARGE German Chocolate Blizzard. It was over 1500 calories and 80grams of fat. Who knew??? And, who the heck authorized that there could be a Dairy Queen within 2 miles of my house that has buy one get one for a quarter???? Thank goodness the sale goes off today, at least for this month anyway. So, I have decided that, if by some chance, I end up there today I will have a small blizzard. At least I know that today will be the last day for me until the end of next month. Ya see, I am way to cheap to spend that kind of money on ice cream. I mean, really???? when I can go to Kroger and get their Lite ice cream or some Weight Watcher's ice cream goodie for less than half the money and WAY less fat and calories. We call this my "CONTROLLED MAYHEM" but hey, it works! That is the important thing.

Any who, the point to all that, hmmm was there a point???? oh yeah, the point to all that was that I did have the special so terrible fattening treat, 1/2 price Sushi night out with Steve, and still manage to write it all down and stay within my points.

Finally, I did buy myself the treat that I earned. Ok, so I was a little late but, that did help me to stay on track this week because I want another treat :) I didn't get the Olay Regenerest that I had originally planned on, I got Loreal Revitalift. I LOVE IT! I haven't been using it long enough (only 4 days) to know if it works on the wrinkles or not but, it does make my face feel as soft as a baby's bottom. I still haven't decided on what I will get for this week for staying on track. Who knows with me???

Well, I really need to make some kind of CHANGE this week. You know, ramp it up a bit to make sure that I keep losing some pounds and inches. I'm thinking, since I absolutely hate being square, that I will work on my tummy a bit. So, for this week I am going to try to add 100 crunches a day. Ok now, I am counting on YOU to keep me accountable. So, here goes......


Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease,

Dawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment