Sunday, April 11, 2010

WROTE IT DOWN!

April 11, 2010


Weight 151.5 (-1.0#) YEAH!!!!
Waist 36" (-1/2 ") YEAH!!!!!
Hips 38" (-1.0") YEAH!!!!
Bust 39" (- 1/2 ")YEAH!
Biceps 13" (-1/2")YEAH!
Neck 14" (same)
Thigh 20" (SAME)


Well, I think I mentioned my deal with myself. Anyway, just in case I forgot to mention it, I made a deal with myself....If I write everything down that I eat then I can buy myself something special! So, here I am several weeks into my "deal" and no shopping yet for me. Today, I shop. I think I will buy myself that "Olay Regenerist" moisturizer that I have been wanting. Not sure yet. You know how you have your heart set on something but then you get to the store and something else just seems like a better idea. That's me in a nut shell :)....oh yeah, the important thing here is that I wrote everything down. I didn't just say "forget it, I have no idea how many points are in this" That is what I usually do and then I leave the rest of the day blank. So not helpful in my weight loss journey. Remember, I'm taking steps toward rethinking my bad habits. I'm not just trying to lose weight, I'm trying to pave the way for my healthy lifestyle change. Total shock here for me but, when I do the things that have been proven to work, it works???? Who the heck knew??? It feels good to say but, "I am so proud of myself for sticking with it." Yeah, another "healthy" change I am working on. Not being so hard and negative on myself. I think I will just really mess things up and feel good about myself today hehehe. That is probably the shopping talking :)

So, I made it through Easter and the Ohio Dietetics Association Convention last week and stayed within my points. I did use a some flex points but, that is what they are there for, right? My daughter is here visiting from New York Yeah!!!!! Totally miss her but, I will not celebrate nor will I drown my sorrows when she leaves at the Chinese Buffet. Just for today!

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease,

Dawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment