Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Hot Mess

Weight 150.4 (-.1)
Waist 36" NO CHANGE
Hips 38" (+1")
Bust 39" NO CHANGE
Biceps 12"NO CHANGE
Neck 14" NO CHANGE
Thigh 20" NO CHANGE

Oh my! Well, there it is, my yo-yo dieting,trying several different tactics, and just plain giving up at times has afforded me many changes. I mean wow, I have lost .1 pounds in 5 months. I'm wondering if that is some kind of record??? Oh yeah, lets not forget that I did GAIN, yes I said GAIN 1" in my hips. Oh boy! just what I was wanting! Well, it's not a total wash. My hair did grow a little longer and I can still fit into the same earrings I was wearing in April.

Let me explain. Hmmmmm is there an explanation? Probably not! I didn't follow Weight Watchers. I tried several different things. Like my latest, eating all fruits and veggies with no grains or sugars. Just fruits and veggies to include a pound of raw veggies every day. Yes that's it except for the cup or more of beans or tofu that I had to eat every day.
I absolutely LOVE veggies but, I was getting to the point where if I even had to look at one more veggie I was going to hurl. It's just a guess but, I'm thinking this is probably not a good thing. I did make if 4 days. Oh my! That just didn't work for me. What that did do for me was land me at the Chinese Buffet last night.

Well, I woke up this morning thinking to myself, "Self, why on earth do you keep doing this? You lost 40# on Weight Watchers. You have managed somehow, even through trying to screw it up, to keep those 40# off. So, Self, what actually worked?" Ok, so here is where it gets really scary! My Self answered me back with, "Weight Watchers you idiot!" I really need to talk to my Self about being so curt but, sometimes I NEED that!

So, anyway, a friend of mine, Kristina from the Weight Watchers ****Taking it off in OHIO**** message board, which i stalk frequently, said she had skimmed my blog and it seemed like it would be motivating. HMMMM again I say to my Self, "Self, yes your blog could be motivating to others if you just posted on it. Oh my! your blog might even help yourSELF if you just do something with it." So, here I am. I'm backkkkkkk! No! No! No! Don't be frightened. It's not Poltergeist silly. It's me, DAWN.

So, this morning I will begin my journey AGAIN. I know, I know, here we go again. But, getting my mind right, making mistakes along the way and learning from them, just might make it all stick some day! ( and not stick to my growing hips!)

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease!

Dawn, the Dietetic Technician!

No comments:

Post a Comment