Sunday, October 3, 2010

follow me everything is all right!

Weight 146.8 (-2.0) yea!
Waist 35" (-1/2") yea!
Hips 37.5" no change
Bust 39" (-1/2")
Biceps 12"NO CHANGE
Neck 14" NO CHANGE
Thigh 20"(-1/2")


OK, so it's official. If i write down what I eat and follow the WEIGHT WATCHER
program, it works! Let me just say, at this particular moment, I am elated about it too. At first, I stepped on the scale, was happy, and then let myself go to the "yea, but I still need to lose 8 pounds to get to where I was and even at that I still haven't reached my goal." Well, I washed those thoughts out of my head right away. Nothing a good hot cup of coffee and some common sense won't fix! I will not let negative thoughts ruin my successes. I've done well. I lost weight and inches. I followed the plan and it shows. For this I will be PROUD! All of you who struggle with your weight know that this is an accomplishment and just for today, I am going to walk with my head held high knowing that I am doing something for myself and taking steps to a healthier me.


My goal last week was to write everything down that I ate. Did you do it too??? I did! Really, I did. Well, except for last night I did it pretty much in my head again from supper on. OK, it's progress, not perfection but, if I don't admit my mistakes I can't fix them. So, I'm admitting and I'm working on fixing that starting today.


NEW GOAL: So, even though I'm still perfecting my goal from last week, I am still going to challenge myself for a new goal. After careful consideration, I have decided to try one new vegetable this week or a vegetable that I don't normally eat. Now, those of you who know me, know that I am pescetarian. This means I do not eat any meat except for seafood, and that is usually one a week or less. So, that being said, I EAT A LOT OF VEGETABLES! This might make this little goal of mine hard to do but, I am in search of a new vegetable or, one I haven't eaten in a long tome. Suggestions welcomed and much appreciated!

This is going to be my new game plan. And yes, I am one of those people who need a plan but, I need a flexible one. Yea WEIGHT WATCHERS for allowing this. Anywho, my plan is to add a new mini goal or challenge each week. It will be something simple and attainable for all. Hence, the title, "Follow me". I challenge you to join me in these simple steps to better our health. I hope you will join me. I need your help. Without accountability and friendship I don't do well in my weight loss/ health journey.

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease,

Dawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment