Sunday, March 21, 2010

embarrassed....

Yeah, I am. I am embarrassed that I have no weight loss to report since January. I have actually gained 3 pounds. Sadness! I'm sad because I let my weight embarrass me. I'm sad that I haven't posted for fear of embarrassment. Now, after typing that I'm embarrassed that I let my weight control me. NO MORE! I control me. Here it is. I make mistakes and bad choices at times. I have no need to be embarrassed over it. This journey is all about that. It's about encouragement, giving and receiving. It's about being human. It's about this weight journey that many of us face. I WILL help others by first helping myself.

so, here it is. I'm putting it all out there.


Height 5' 3/4" (hoping i have a few years before this changes)
Weight 156 #
Waist 38"
Hips 39"
Bust 40"
I thought I was an apple shape. Uh, I'm seeing that I am more of a rectangle :)
Bicep 14"
Neck 14"
Thigh 21"

There it is. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It's all me :)

Praise God, and thanks to all my friends and family who support me!

Love, Peace, and don't cook with Grease,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I love your happy ass, Dear. Ever since the day I saw you climb outta that rental car. I don't know HOW I lived, before I met you. All I know is that I'm glad we found each other in that chat-room, and that you took a chance on me. >^..^<

    ReplyDelete